The Halloween Raveyard
- The Vaults
In the late nineteenth century, London’s graveyards were overcrowded, bodies were beginning to pile up...
The Vaults underground tunnels were used as a grizzly morgue facility for London’s rotting corpses. They were prepared, picked and poked ready for transportation to vast graveyards in Surrey at the end of the Necropolis Line.
But not all made it to their grave.
In the damp, depths of Waterloo some have remained forevermore.
In the dark for over 150 years,
Dead and forgotten,
This Halloween they are restless.
And they are ready to party.
Only the Dead may enter…
p>Welcome to the party of the dead. After 150 years, your company is warmly received. As warmly as it can be of course. Venture into The Halloween Raveyard where the Dead have been revived for their annual celebration.
Full line up to be confirmed but expect bands, DJs and artists who will be sure to get even the deadest of bodies moving! With brass and beats THIS good your spines will be tingling all night long.
Expect: Bizarre Bands, Devilish Djs, Bloodcurdling Cabaret, Feverish Funerals, Zombie Dance Halls and much much more...
Suitable for ages 18+
|General Admission||20:00 - 02:00||£18.00|
Leake Street, SE1 7NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.