Tequila & Mezcal Fest
- Studio 9294
A one-off opportunity to sample the finest Mexican food and beverage, meet distillers and get closer to the soul of Mexico.
Launched in 2014, the official Tequila&Mezcal Fest is the UK’s first event born with the objective to educate about the finest Mexican spirits. Every year we bring the world’s newest brands and the most artisan spirits to the most iconic venues across London, opening for you the doors to the soul of Mexico. Expect authentic Mexican street food and snacks, tacos, music, masterclasses, signature cocktails and – of course – Paloma and Margarita Bars.
Endorsed by the Mexican Embassy in the UK and by the CRT Tequila Regulatory Council, the CRM Mezcal Regulatory Council and the government of Jalisco Mexico, the Festival reached this year its 6th edition in London.
The festival celebrates both traditional and contemporary Mexico. It is a true journey across the country, a one-off opportunity to sample the finest agave spirits and meet distillers and creators behind one of the most up-and-coming spirit categories.
What to expect this year:
- More than 20 new Tequila brands from Mexico, exhibiting in Europe for the first time
- The greatest spirit brands showcasing their products and sharing industry insights
- 2 fully equipped on-site bars selling thirst quenching Margaritas and Palomas
- The most authentic Mexican street food and snacks
- A canalside terrace in trendy Hackney
- Seminars led by industry experts
- A lineup of performances and entertainment
The agenda is being updated as we go along with the planning, and it will be soon published. Meanwhile keep an eye on our website and our Instagram and Facebook pages to read the latest updates and news about the event.
1. What do I get with my ticket?
With a ticket you have the right to attend our event during the time slot that you select. It entitles you to sample the spirits that you wish to try from the exhibitors, to attend our masterclasses and enjoy live performances.
2. There will be food at the festival?
Throughout the day, visitors can buy - if they wish- the most authentic Mexican snacks and/or street food dishes from our vendors. Vegan and Vegetarian option will be available.
3. Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be over 18 to enter the Festival. We do allow though adults to bring their children under the age of 5 during the afternoon session on Saturday 1-5pm, as long as they can ensure that children are looked after. Also, please be aware that we may not have a separate kids menu.
4.I don't drink any sort of alcohol. Can I still come to the Festival?
Absolutely yes! We welcome all and each one of you : Our bars are provided with soft drinks and even if you don't / can't drink spirits you can still enjoy some delicious food on our canalside terrace and breath some nourishing Mexican vibes!
5.What are the opening and closing time of your event?
Friday the 8th September: from 6-10pm Saturday the 9th September: first session from 1-5pm and 2nd session from 6-10pm. All sampling and sales of cocktails and food will stop 15 minutes before the actual closing time of each session.
Friday 8th September: 6-10pm
This ticket will give you access to the event on Friday the 8th September between 6-10pm
|18:00 - 22:00
Saturday 9th September 1-5pm
This ticket will give you access to the event on Saturday the 9th September between 1-5pm
|13:00 - 17:00
Saturday 9th September 6-10pm
This ticket will give you access to the event on Saturday the 9th September between 6-10pm
|18:00 - 22:00
Studio 9294, 92,94, Wallis Road, London, E9 5LN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.