Festival, Food & Drink, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different
Funk & Soul, Hip Hop/RnB, House Music
Solomons' Yard is an immersive 1920's inspired pop up set in the heart of London's iconic Camden Market every Thursday, Friday and Saturday up until 19th December...this pop up party brings the cobbled streets of the market alive with music from legendary DJs, food from a selection of London's best street food purveyors, and winter warming cocktails served from 3 beautiful bespoke cocktail bars.
On Friday 11th December Solomons' Yard are very excited to announce the funky dread himself Mr Jazzie B.
Jazzie's career started in 1977 but kicked off in 1982 when he formed soul 2 soul and began writing and producing work with the likes of Karen Wheeler.
Soul to Soul quickly established theselves on the british underground dance scene before gained international recognition with the release of their album club classics vol 1 which reached no5 in the US chart and number 1 in numerous countrys around the world. Jazzie is still very much an in demand as a producer, writer and DJ and we are ecstatic to have him at Solomons' Yard.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Event production company based in west London with vast experience of holding, managing and producing events in the private and public sectors.
Best night out in London! Amazing music, space and concept! Can't wait to go to their next event! If you want experience hidden gems in London then defiantly can't miss!
visited solomons on 30 Nov 2015
13 Dec 2015 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: