London Wine Week Festival Pass
- Oval Space
If you're buying or collecting a pass on Saturday 10 June
please note ticket collection is at Oval Space, Bethnal Green.
Pop into the Wine Edit when you come to collect...
London Wine Week is a fantastic seven day festival celebrating wine and our wonderful London scene. The festival fills our city with hundreds of different wines, as well as pop-up bars, events and leisurely brunches on sun drenched terraces.
All you need to take part is a FESTIVAL PASS - still just £10!
We partner with over 100 bars for London Wine Week, all of whom serve a £5 wine flight of three delicious wines for Festival Pass holders. The passes are valid all week and can be used again and again in all our partnering bars.
There is one flight available in each venue and it’s a great chance to visit a new bar and try new wines without hitting your bank balance.
Our wine flights aren't shabby, bottom shelf bottles, but rather some beautiful varieties and vintages from across the world. The flights are put together by the expert sommeliers so each wine will either lead you to the next, compare a variety or showcase the stark differences in the wine world. Last year festival attendees could immerse themselves in sunny Californian vineyards, dabble in the prestigious terroir of France or journey to Portugual, Chile and Australia in search of the perfect glass of wine, all in the comfort of London’s best bars.
And to help you find all the bars we've partnered with - we've created a brand new app which will guide you seamlessly around the city!
SEARCH FOR DRINKUP.LONDON
ON THE APPLE OR ANDROID STORE
AND DOWNLOAD FOR FREE NOW!
PLEASE NOTE : Festival Passes will be available to collect from our Hub in Devonshire Square from Monday 05 June until Friday 09 June ONLY from 5pm-10pm.
Get into Grapes this London Wine Week - Monday 5th - Sunday 11th June 2017!
the wine edit
This June we’re converting Bethnal Green’s Oval Space into the ultimate summer wine garden complete with incredible wines from around the world and a vermouth terrace for those enjoyable sunset aperitifs.
The Wine Edit will become the focal point of our grape-inspired London Wine Week which sees the city’s best bars throw open their doors to serve discounted wine flights while we host pop-ups, brunches and now this incredible giant wine village masquerading as a beautiful summer garden. Info & Tickets.
Oval Space, The Oval, London, E2 9DT
Bethnal Green (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.