Welsh Whisky Masterclass & Food Pairing
- No reviews.
- Factory Coffee
Welsh Whisky Masterclass & Food Pairing
Exclusive Discount: 2 FOR 1 TICKETS AVAILABLE - LIMITED TIME ONLY
What better way to celebrate London Welsh Week than with the finest Welsh whisky and food?
Join this unique Welsh-themed tasting to enjoy five Welsh award-winning whiskies from the Penderyn distillery, each one accompanied by a traditional Welsh dish.
The night will be hosted by Forbes whisky writer tasting host, and World Whisky Awards judge Felipe Schrieberg. He’ll teach you techniques to train your nose and palate, explore current industry trends and delve into the fascinating history and unique production of both Penderyn and whisky in general.
The evening's menu has been specially created to complement the whisky, designed by creative catering company The Ingredientist, who also run the kitchen in Milroy's of Spitalfields, England's largest whisky bar.
2 Hours Welsh Whisky tutorial - by Felipe Schrieberg, Forbes whisky writer
5 x Premium Welsh Whisky tasters (25ml)
5 x Welsh Food Pairings
What's on the menu?
Signature Whisky Welsh rarebit
Glamorgan (cheese and leek) sausage bites
‘Cawl’ (traditional Welsh lamb stew) with crusty bread
Vegetarian 'Cawl' (traditional Welsh stew) with crusty bread
Welsh cakes with Penderyn peated raspberry jam
'Bara Brith' (traditional Welsh fruit cake) with Penderyn infused whisky butterCome and experience the finest welsh whisky and food pairing in London. Yechyd da! That means 'cheers' in Welsh.
|EARLY BIRD: Welsh Whisky & Food Pairing (MEAT)||19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
|EARLY BIRD: Welsh Whisky & Food Pairing (VEGETARIAN)||19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
|Welsh Whisky & Food Pairing (MEAT)||19:00 - 21:00||£70.00|
|Welsh Whisky & Food Pairing (VEGETARIAN)||19:00 - 21:00||£70.00|
Factory Coffee, 96A Leather Lane, London, EC1N 7TX
Chancery Lane (Tube)
2. The experience is two hours.
3. To ensure that you are allocated the appropriate food pairing during your experience, please can you confirm any allergies or dietary requirements you have to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have purchased tickets for the event, if you do not the organisers will assume you have no allergies or specific dietary requirements.
4. If you have any questions or queries regarding your experience we politely ask that you do not contact Good & Proper Tea as they are not the organisers, please contact The Ingredientist via email: email@example.com
5. Please present your voucher on arrival for your chosen date and time allocation.
6. This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer
7. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
8. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
9. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
10. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
11. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
12. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
13. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
14. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
15. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
16. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
17. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
18. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.