Vegan Beer & Cheese Pairing
- The Great Southern
All aboard for The Great Southern's first vegan beer & cheese pairing!
You'll be hosted by local favourites, Gipsy Hill Brewing Co. and Palace Culture for an evening of vegan beer and cheese tasting.
Gipsy Hill Brewing Co. is a local microbrewery a mere 10-minute walk from our pub. They brew full-flavoured, moreish brews of the highest standard. They focus on quality, innovation and community and we've had their Ranger Park Pale Ale on draught since the moment we opened our doors. Their motto is: "Drink It. Talk to people".
Palace Culture is a Crystal Palace based vegan cheesemaker. They create raw fermented cashew and almond cheeses by soaking organic cashew nuts with filtered water and Cornish Sea salt. The cheeses are then flavoured with different spices and herbs and fermented using live cultures.
Ticket holder can attend The Great Southern's Vegan Beer & Cheese Pairing
|19:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
The Great Southern, 79, Gipsy Hill, London, SE19 1QH
Gipsy Hill (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.