The self-pour Belgian beer pop-up
- Taste This Beer London
Pour your own beer from the UK's biggest self-pour tap collection
The beer festival where you pour your own drink returns to Shoreditch after a successful launch in January.
We've got more than 30 self-pour taps filled with premium Belgian beers for you to try - you never need to queue for a drink.
As well as having the biggest collection of self-pour taps in the country, we've also got an unrivalled selection of Belgian beers for you to enjoy on draft.
Favourites like Kwak and La Chouffe are among the range of beers on offer, along with fruit beers (Pineapple beer anyone?!), dubbels, tripels, sours, witbiers, saisons, pilsners and some really rare breweries are making their first appearance this side of the English Channel.
There's simply nothing like this in the UK and pouring your own drink could not be simpler.
How it works:
1) Buy a card pre-loaded with credit
2) Place your card on a screen next to the beer you want to try
Our state-of-the-art system also has glass washers built into them so you don't have to worry about drinking and dregs when you're ready for the next one.
Our line-up is changing throughout the month - we rotated through 42 beers last time.
Entry to venue and 5 tastings
You get free entry to the festival and a card with 5 drinks - you can always top up!
|14:00 - 00:00||£16.00|
Taste This Beer London, 1-3 Rivington Street, Shoreditch, EC2A 3DT
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.