Oma-Shochu Supper Club
- No reviews.
Say hello to Shochu – the traditionally-distilled and fermented Japanese spirit set to be the next big trend from the East – which is taking over the drinks list at Japanese hotspot Junsei for one night only.
Authentically Japanese and no stranger to traditional, hyper-regional ingredients, Chef Patron Aman Lakhiani has come together with sake samurai and global educator Natsuki Kikuya, recognised by the Japanese government for her services to the drinks industry, to host a one-of-a-kind special Oma-Shochu Supper Club with signature Junsei dishes paired with shochu.
The five-course tasting menu will feature seasonal plates of White Soy-Marinated Tomato with Sansho, Hamachi Tartare before a selection of Aman’s signature chicken skewers arrive fresh from the Japanese Binchōtan charcoal grill, with four yakitori (chicken) skewers– consciously using every part of the bird – and two kushiyaki (vegetable) skewers. The skewers will be followed by Smoked Oxtail with XO Soy over Rice and Grilled Fruit with Kuromitsu (Japanese Brown Sugar) Ice-cream to finish off. Each dish will be paired with a different perfectly made served high ball, on the rocks or with hot water to perfectly complement each individual flavour profile.
The limited-edition Oma-Shochu tasting menu will be available for one night only. Tickets for the tasting menu and drinks pairings are extremely limited and are priced at £90 per person (booking fees not included). There will be two seatings, one at 18:00pm and 20:30pm.
|Oma-Shochu Supper Club First Seating||18:00 - 20:00||£90.00|
|Oma-Shochu Supper Club Second Seating||20:30 - 22:00||£90.00|
Junsei, 132, Seymour, London, W1H 1NS
1.The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Beverages are not included in this ticket.
13. Please inform one of our team members of your specific allergy or dietary requirement when ordering or specify when you make a booking. Our suppliers and kitchens handle numerous ingredients and allergens. Whilst we have strict controls in place to reduce the risk of contamination, unfortunately, it is not possible for us to guarantee that our dishes will be 100% allergen or contamination-free. Game dishes may contain shot.