London Craft Gin Cruise 30th July
- No reviews.
- The River Princess
Ahoy there, Gin lovers!
Love Gin? Love a boat trip? Then step on board our Nautilus london craft gin cruise,
as we cruise DOwn the thames, through Central London sampling the finest Craft Gin.
You’ll get to taste a variety of craft gin and have access to a full range of exciting styles.
This event is curated in association with Nautilus Gin, who will be spoiling us with styles such as London Dry, fruity summer gins, Old Toms, and more - we guarantee you'll leave with a new favourite!
Want to know more? Our gin experts will be on board to talk about the wide variety of different types available, and to spin yarns about the fascinating history behind London's most celebrated spirit.
Our voyages will feature some of the UK's many craft distillers, excited to tell you all about their gins.
We'll also satisfy your appetites with some delicious food! We will be curating a fantastic food menu to pair with the gin, from the finest cuts of charcuterie, to delicious small-batch artisan cheeses from Neal’s Yard Dairy. There will be plenty on offer for vegans and veggies as well.
Are some members of your group less keen on gin? Don't worry - we'll have some of the country's top Beer Sommeliers serving craft beer too!
Your ticket to our nautical gathering includes your first four drinks on board in a souvenir tasting glass. The glass is yours to take home when you disembark.
You’ll be able to purchase further drinks on board via contactless payment only.
We'll add more details, as we go. Keep updated with our announcements via our social media channels, or by signing up to our mailing list.
Please note that all tickets holders must be 18+ yrs old. Your ID may be required on entry.
Our Covid-19 policy & FAQs can be found here: https://www.
The London Craft Gin Cruise: Great gin from the UK’s best distilleries. On a boat.
#betteronaboat #everyonewelcome #alwaysindependent
Voucher for One: London Craft Gin Cruise 2022
On sale until 31st Aug 2022
Voucher for Two: London Craft Gin Cruise in 2022
On sale until 31st Aug 2022
Gin Lover - 1.00 pm
Includes souvenir glassware and your first 4 drinks onboard, after which you can buy as many more as you like at via contactless payment. We also serve cider, beer, craft cocktails and soft drinks.
|13:00 - 15:30||£44.00|
The River Princess, Lambeth Pier, Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.