Flavours of New Zealand
- No reviews.
- Westminster Bridge - County Hall
PUT YOUR PALATE to the test at Flavours of New Zealand's wine tasting event. On 15 January 2018, head to‚ Westminster Bridge County Hall to meet the‚ wineries‚ and try over 400 Kiwi wines from‚ regions across New Zealand, including Waiheke Island, Hawke's Bay, Wairarapa, Marlborough, North Canterbury, Nelson, Gisborne and Central Otago. To compliment the wine we will be serving Antipodean canapes to match!
Plus for the first time we are offering the chance to attend an exclusive tasting with a New Zealand Master of Wine.
All wine samples are included in the ticket price.
Check out our website for other events and information on New Zealand wine www.nzwine.com/en/events/flavours-of-new-zealand-london/.
Flavours of New Zealand London 2018
|18:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
Westminster Bridge - County Hall, Westminster Bridge - County Hall, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 7PB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.