Borough Market: Craft Beer Tour
- No reviews.
- Bar 31 at The Shard (meeting point)
Discover the best craft beer London has to offer on this Borough Market Craft Beer Tour.
You'll discover the history behind this important brewing area in the capital - home to the famous 'Porter' beer style - whilst sampling some local beers along the way.
Your guide will take you around various Borough Market craft beer venues and around the surrounding area where you'll see the old Hop Exchange building, site of the old Anchor Brewery plus the city's only surviving galleried coaching inn.
Sample a number of different beer styles from traditional British ales to more modern styles. You'll even get to grab some nibbles from the market to see how these pair with your beers.
All tastings and light bites included with the ticket price on this tour. Any questions feel free to send us a message. Private tours are available on request.
1 Adult Ticket (Over 18 years old)
|12:00 - 15:00||£25.00|
Bar 31 31 St Thomas Street SE1 9QU
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.