London has a fantastic pub culture and some of these establishments have been trading for over 400 years. Our pub tours take in the hidden gems, literary haunts, pubs with a nefarious story and those providing both traditional and new-age craft beer experiences.
Each week I will focus on different areas of London and groups of up to 14 will be personally be guided by me around 4 classic pubs enabling the inquisitive traveller to easily engage with my city's unique pubs.
We start at the site of the notorious former debtors' prison The Marshalsea, home to the family of Charles Dickens. Fancy a beer at London's only surviving coaching inn, grade 1 listed. See the site of the birthplace of John Harvard and stroll through the remnants of London's brewing history and the location of what was then the largest brewery in the world.
As usual we will stop at many pubs and enjoy traditional cask alongside modern craft beers.
Borough Market Tour
London has a fantastic pub culture and some of these establishments have been trading for over 400 years. Our pub tours take in the hidden gems, literary haunts, pubs with a nefarious story and those providing both traditional and new-age craft beer experiences. Each week I will focus on different areas of London and groups of up to 10 will be personally be guided by me around 4 classic pubs enabling the inquisitive traveller to easily engage with my city's unique pubs.
|14:00 - 16:30||£44.00|
|Borough Market Tour 2:30pm||14:30 - 17:30||£44.00|
Royal Oak, 44 Tabard Street, London, SE1 4JU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
Please ensure that you have a negative lateral flow test within 24 hours prior to joining the group and have your Covid pass for travel ready for inspection. Please ensure that you maintain government-recommended social distancing at all times. Avoid shaking hands and making physical contact with others
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.