''WELCOME BACK NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL'' (GOLDEN ERA'S LAUNCH PARTY)
- THE UNION TAVERN
The 1st day of this event, will be the launch party of ''Golden Era'', which will also commence on day 1 of Notting hill's carnival 2022, in a venue right in the heart of carnival.
You get the options to come to either the 1st rave on Sunday 28th August 2022 (Day 1 of Carnival), or the 2nd rave on Monday 28th August 2022 (Day 2 of Carnival), OR BOTH.
We want to celebrate the come back of carnival, plus the end of restrictions, & London finally getting back to normal with gatherings happening again.
These daytime outdoors raves, on 28th & 29th August, will be held in a venue, outdoor space, right next to one of west London's beautiful canals, with a lovely view.
There will be a dance area to celebrate our freedom from this lockdown & carnival's return.
Sunday 28th August 2022, Expect to hear DJ's playing the VERY BEST of the following music genres: HOUSE, RNB & HIPHOP, DANCEHALL, UK GARAGE, JUNGLE, DRUM & BASS
Monday 29th August, Expect to hear DJ's playing the VERY BEST of the following music genres: AFROBEATS, DRUM & BASS, RNB & HIPHOP, JUNGLE, BASHMENT, UK GARAGE, HOUSE.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS £5
1st RELEASE £7
2ND RELEASE £8
£10 ON THE DOOR
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT FUTURE DAYTIME RAVES & EVENTS OF GOLDEN ERA:
Show support for a BRAND NEW event that will be bringing you the very best DAYTIME parties.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
EARLY BIRD TICKETS
GOLDEN ERA'S ''WELCOME BACK NOTTINGHILL CARNIVAL'' DAYTIME OUTDOOR RAVE.
|12:00 - 18:00||£5.00|
THE UNION TAVERN, 45, WOODFIELD ROAD, LONDON, W9 2BA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.