Treasure Hunt to find £500 buried cash!
- No reviews.
- The Buckingham Arms
Tickets available on the door until 1pm!
The Great Game is bringing to you this Summer the UK's largest one off team race to win real buried treasure cash! Teams of two, three or four players can enter and the hunt and will hunt all around zones 1-3 in London, finding clues to work out at which pub the cash is hidden! You will be competing with up to 20 teams to win the cash!
The hunt will lead you around London city taking in all its famous landmarks and explaining a little bit of its history along the way, so you will get your monies worth even if you don't win! :)
What to expect in your teams:
An exciting day out.
Exploring famous landmarks and secret back streets.
Challenge yourself with puzzles, riddles, codes and orienteering work.
When you are successful you will find out the Pub where the treasure is buried.
The treasure is buried at a great pub where you can relax and have some food and drink at the end.
What's given to you on the day:
How to book:
Choose your ticket for a team of 2 people, 3 people or 4 people. You only need one ticket per group of this size. No Teams over 4 can enter.
Bring your ticket on the day to The Buckingham Arms on Petty France for 12 midday.
Have a zone 1-3 all day travel card to get around London.
Teasure Hunt Team of 2 people
A treasure hunt for 2 players. Midday meet.
|12:00 - 22:00||£50.00|
Treasure Hunt Team of 3 people
A treasure hunt for 3 players. Midday meet.
|12:00 - 18:00||£75.00|
Treasure Hunt Team of 4 people
A treasure hunt for 4 players. Midday meet.
|12:00 - 18:00||£100.00|
Treasure Hunt Solo ticket
A treasure hunt for a lone ranger. Midday meet.
|12:00 - 18:00||£25.00|
The Buckingham Arms, 62 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EU
St. James's Park (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Great Game Treasure Hunts
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.