Located in the heart of Shoreditch's cultural quarter, Gigi’s Hoxton is an incomparable space unlike anything else in London, where guests can enjoy live music and DJ sets alongside a sophisticated food and drink offering. The menu offers vibrant sharing plates, fragrant fish dishes and the freshest…
A Comedy Drag Bottomless Brunch
Roll up, roll up to the campest brunch in London, are you ready to be a contestant in The Great British Brunch Off?
A comedy kitsch game show hosted by BFF to the stars Miss Ginger Phlappage and her squad of sassy and outrageously hilarious brunch queens, The Great British Brunch Off is the glitziest, craziest, draggiest daytime party on the scene! Come prepared for a boozy afternoon of games, challenges, quizzes and plenty of audience participation, honey.
Bottomless prosecco, cocktail on arrival, a scrummy two course brunch menu and live DJs playing your fave dance classics and cheesy pop hits. Perfect for birthdays, hen and stag parties, celebrations and just a mad afternoon with the gals!
With fabulous queens from across London and beyond performing their most gag-worthy numbers and side-splitting comedy skits, The Great British Brunch Off contestants will be in for a quite the show!
Join us EVERY Saturday at Gigi’s Bar, Hoxton from 1pm ‘til 3pm.
- Chocolate Brownie
We are happy to offer options for any dietary requirements. Please email email@example.com
PRICE: £40 2 course, welcome Apertivo and bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hrs
'Get there and then you will wonder why you haven’t been before - a gem that stands out - really top interactive entertainment- bloody funny loved it - give it up to Ginger Phlappage'
'An incredibly fun way to kick off the weekend. Took my girlfriend for her birthday and she absolutely loved every minute!'
'As an avid bottomless bruncher I can honestly say this is the best I've been to! Two courses (!!) of tasty food, really generous with the drinks and entertainment absolutely hilarious. They make a huge fuss of any birthday or hen or special occasion guests which I think is brilliant and the communal tables encourage everyone to chat and have a good time together. Sassy music and great hosts - what more could you want?! '
Drag Bottomless Brunch
Arrival Aperitivo Spritz, 1.5 hours of Bottomless Prosecco and a 2 course meal, with the best drag gameshow in London!
|13:00 - 15:00||£40.00|
11, Hoxton Square, Shoreditch, N1 6NU
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.