Studio Morison & Berber & Q Feast
- No reviews.
- The Jetty
Join us at Turning Tides Festival for a barbeque with a difference. Design duo Studio Morison host Berber & Q who bring their own style of flame-grilled meats, fish and vegetables in an eclectic Mediterranean menu you won’t want to miss. Looking out over the Thames, Studio Morison and Berber & Q’s feast is one of a series of riverside feasts prepared by guest chefs as part of Turning Tides festival, – which features a programme of music, art, film and wellness. Wash it down with wine and a complementary digestif to finish.
Born in an old taxi shop, Berber & Q’s original mission was to discover the secret to the perfect shawarma, or kebab. Having firmly established themselves on the food scene, this is a one-off opportunity to sample the latest stage in their culinary evolution. Think mouthwatering plates of mezze and Greek classics with some added surprises. Like beetroot barani, lamb kofta or (deliberately) burnt aubergine. Or chopped hake kebabs, grilled shrimp and charred broccoli. And it’s all served on Studio Morison’s very own 27-metre long Seafood Disco picnic bench – the largest in London.
Turning Tides festival features an inspiring programme of music, art, film and wellness activities on July 5-7 and 12-14 at The Tide – the capital’s all-new and only linear riverside park.
Tomato gazpacho, avocado, grilled shrimp
Mixed mezze to share
Beetroot borani, chickpea puree, roasted red pepper dip, slow-roasted tomatoes, lentils, mixed herb & leaf salad
Lamb kofte, chilli ezme salsa
Chopped hake kebabs, tahini
Burnt aubergine, lemon yoghurt & charred tomatoes
Charred broccoli, chilli & garlic
Enjoy carafes of wine on the table and a complementary digestif to finish.
Please ensure we are aware of any allergies before you eat.
|Studio Morison & Berber & Q Feast||13:30 - 15:00||£55.00|
The Jetty, Olympian Way, London, SE10 0JF
North Greenwich (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.