Rock Cab Tours
- Various Venues, London
Rock Cab Tours is your passport to visit some of the most famous rock landmarks in musical history
Stephen Channell is a veteran of the music industry, spending 25 years working for Warner Music and the BBC. Now a qualified black cab driver, no one knows the streets and rock history of London like Stephen does.
The Music Legends Tour will take you from locations for David Bowie's albums to The Beatles Abbey Road studios (and of course the famous zebra crossing!)
The tour focuses on landmark destinations for Jimi Hendrix, Queen, Marc Bolan, Oasis, Rolling Stones, David Bowie and Beatles fans.
Stephen will stop at every important location to explain why it goes down in Rock'n'Roll history and to make sure you get that important selfie. Being a London cabbie means he has in-depth knowledge of places in London that your average tour guide wouldn't know about.
He will stop at each important destination for you to soak up the finer details as well as take memorable photographs. Music from the relevant artists will be played throughout the tour to enhance your experience.
• Marc Bolan's Rock Shrine - see the remarkable shrine to Marc Bolan at the place where he died
• Freddie Mercury's House - see the former home of the Queen frontman and the shrine that pays homage to this rock god.
• Jimi Hendrix's Flat - visit the flat in Mayfair that has been returned to how it looked when Jimi Hendrix lived there with his girlfriend in the late 60's with loads of original artefacts (Extra £8)
• Jimmy Page's home the Tower House - visit the house where Led Zeppelin's guitarist Jimmy Page still lives
• Abbey Road Studios and Crossing - possibly the world's most famous Beatles' landmark. Have your photo taken while crossing "the crossing" and see where all those legendary albums were recorded.
• Morning Glory, the Oasis album cover - see where the front cover of this iconic album was shot
• Ziggy Stardust cover - see the place where Bowie shot this iconic cover
Make It A Bespoke Experience
Why not personalise your own rock cab tour? Tell him your favourite artist and he will do the rest!
Tell him where you would like to be picked up from and and what time.
The Rock Cab holds a maximum of 5 people. Minimum of 2 people required.
Tour last between 2 hours and 4 hours.
£30 per person per hour for parties of 3, 4 and 5
£40 per person per hour for parties of 2
Free pick anywhere within Zone 1-2
Rock Cab Tours Vouchers
On sale until 15th Oct 2021
|2 Hours For 2 People||09:00 - 19:00||£160.00|
|2 Hours For 3 People||09:00 - 19:00||£180.00|
|2 Hours For 4 People||09:00 - 19:00||£240.00|
|2 Hours For 5 People||09:00 - 19:00||£300.00|
|3 Hours For 2 People||09:00 - 19:00||£240.00|
|3 Hours For 3 People||09:00 - 19:00||£270.00|
|3 Hours For 4 People||09:00 - 19:00||£360.00|
|3 Hours For 5 People||09:00 - 19:00||£450.00|
|4 Hours For 2 People||09:00 - 19:00||£320.00|
|4 Hours For 3 People||09:00 - 19:00||£360.00|
|4 Hours For 4 People||09:00 - 19:00||£480.00|
|4 Hours For 5 People||09:00 - 19:00||£600.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.