Urban Missions - Bomb Disposal
- 8 Leake Street
An undercover operative has discovered that there has been a sale of military-grade explosives in South London. This constitutes a grave threat to our capital.
We need you, our most expert problem-solvers, to uncover who the perpetrator is - and stop them before the unthinkable happens.
The fate of hundreds of innocent people lies in your hands.
The clock is ticking...will you save London?
THREAT LEVEL: Critical
MISSION DIFFICULTY: Hard
Urban Missions is an immersive, problem-solving game that takes place in Lambeth and Westminster. Players must race against the clock to solve riddles and codes sent directly to their phones.
The game combines a thrilling story line with challenging clues and riddles. ‘The Agency’, an undercover spy organisation, needs players’ help to prevent disaster in London. The Agency sends players riddles and clues through videos, voice notes, pictures and texts over an automated WhatsApp messaging system.
Teams of between two and five people get together to solve these riddles and codes. The game involves working with ‘The Agency’ to identify suspects, find a ‘secret hideout’ location and ‘dismantle’ a bomb.
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
|Bomb Disposal (2:30pm)||14:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
|Bomb Disposal (1:30pm)||13:30 - 16:30||£20.00|
|Bomb Disposal (12:30am)||12:30 - 15:30||£20.00|
|Bomb Disposal (11:30am)||11:30 - 14:30||£20.00|
8 Leake Street, Leake Street, London, SE1 7NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venues involved in the game.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made, however, it cannot be guaranteed that this is accommodated every time.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
8. The venues involved in this event may operate a No Smoking Policy eg. Pubs.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
11. The organiser operates a Refund Policy between the Winter months from October-March, appreciating that this event can be affected by weather. Under this policy, you will be eligible for a 100% refund if you cancel your booking up to 24 hours before your booking. If you cancel your booking after this window (last minute cancellation), you will be refunded only 50% of your ticket.