Matt Williamson Seafood Feast
- The Jetty
Really get your teeth into the Turning Tides Festival at Matt Williamson’s Seafood Feast. Tickets are limited for this one-off occasion, so be sure to book early to enjoy a menu featuring foods sourced from British waters. Looking out over the Thames, Matt Williamson’s Seafood Feast is one of a series of riverside feasts prepared by guest chefs as part of Turning Tides festival – which features a programme of music, art, film and wellness.
Matt Williamson is renowned as an ingenious chef who uses ingredients quite unlike anyone else. So join Matt and a few other lucky diners at Studio Morison’s 27-metre picnic table and enjoy an immersive experience right beside the river. The menu begins with British oysters. Followed by one of the true delicacies of the river estuary, delicately smoked eel. Whole sides of smoky river trout, grilled on a custom-built BBQ, are matched with rich herbs and earthy potatoes. And to finish, Carrageen pudding – delicious cream infused with rose petals.
Turning Tides festival features an inspiring programme of music, art, film and wellness activities on July 5-7 and 12-14 at The Tide – the capital’s all-new and only linear riverside park.
Fresh Oysters, Shells washed out with Muscadet - three different British oysters tasted side by side (plus none oyster alternative)
Smoked Eel & Horseradish on Sourdough Toast
BBQ Trout/Salmon, Cultured Cream, Potato and Seaweed Butter
Carrageen & Rose Pudding
Please ensure we are aware of any allergies before you eat.
|Matt Williamson Seafood Feast Sitting 1||13:00 - 14:30||£40.00|
The Jetty, Olympian Way, London, SE10 0JF
North Greenwich (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.