Spoil your loved ones this Valentines! Suitable for groups of mates, first dates, loved up foursomes, golden oldies and sexy mofo's!
The Award winning Little Nan whose Cocktails & Afternoon Teas were recently featured on ITV, Evening Standard & The Independent on Sunday is spoiling you all with a vintage kitsch Caribbean styled Cocktail Bar by night & High Tea parlour by day dedicated to the Love affair of Queen Pat Butcher & King Patrick Trueman, where Del Boy and Princess Margaret are frequent visitors enjoying Cocktails in Teapots, High Tea and authentic Caribbean suppers.
Little Mum (the daughter of Little Nan) has created a High Tea menu using Little Nan's vintage family recipes for her Afternoon Tea Cocktail Parties!
Home baked scones & Little Nan's Jam n Cream
Selection of mini pastries and cakes
Sandwiches (Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese/ Egg Mayo/ Ham and Mustard/ Jam)
2 servings of Cocktails per person
Tea & Little Nan's 105yr old recipe Hot Mulled Apple Juice
Please email Grandson Tristan to let him know if you are Veggie!
Little Nan names a cocktail in your honour when its a celebration! Give grandson Tristan an email on email@example.com with your favourite flavours and spirits and he will get Little Nan to create something very special!
If you want to book in for the later 2.30pm sitting on either the 13th & 14th February please book here
* - Due to popular demand Little Nan's Tropical Den will be staying open till end of February!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.