DAYZED AT SUSHISAMBA
DAYZED AT SUSHISAMBA IS BACK for another unforgettable Rooftop brunch party, 39 floors high! With two outdoor terraces, you'll be treated to extraordinary views across the London skyline!
On The Day Details...
10.30 - 12 - SUSHISAMBA fusion style BRUNCH hosted by CHESTERTONS POLO IN THE PARK (http://www.polointheparklondon.com/). Ultra Premium Vodka - CIROC (https://www.facebook.com/CirocVodkaGB/?fref=ts) will be providing guests with sumptuous complimentary cocktails on arrival before 11am, so don't be late for some incredible morning grub.
12.30 - 5 - The MAIN EVENT kicks off with sets from JAMIE LISA & LIVERAT with a HEADLINE performance from JOLYON alongside our very own SAXMAN! We will also be joined by our partners LONDON SWEDES (https://www.facebook.com/londonsvenskar/) and TAYLOR MORRIS EYEWEAR (https://www.facebook.com/Taylor-Morris-Eyewear-206403879509120/?fref=ts) who'll be showing off their new range of shades for the summer!
Jamie Lisa - https://soundcloud.com/jamielisa
Liverat - https://soundcloud.com/weareliverat/pulling-mussels-at-the-seafood-disco
Jolyon - https://soundcloud.com/jolyonmusic
Saxman - http://thesaxman.com/
There is plenty more to come, stay tuned and make sure you're ready for the TICKET LAUNCH ON THE 3RD JUNE!
NOTE: As always, tickets go fast, so be quick to avoid disappointment.
See you on the Roof top!
This is an over 21s event. ID is necessary. Tickets are not valid after 3pm on the day of the event.
Magnum Ciroc Table
Includes a table, a magnum bottle of Ciroc vodka, entry for 6 guests and service all day
|10:30 - 17:00||£500.00|
Jeroboam Ciroc Table
Includes the best table in the house, a jeroboam bottle of Ciroc vodka, entry for 10 guests and service all day
|10:30 - 17:00||£1,000.00|
General Admission Ticket
Entry to the main event from midday
|10:30 - 17:00||£20.00|
Final Release Ticket
Entry to the main event from midday
|10:30 - 17:00||£30.00|
Sushisamba, Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.