BULLDOG Gin X Pikes Brunch
- No reviews.
BULLDOG Gin & Pikes Hotel set to bring the spirit of Ibiza to London with a series of brunch parties this summer!
Brunch, it’s a British institution. For many it’s a way of life. So is gin for that matter! And what better way to enjoy brunch than with a bottle of BULLDOG Gin at the centre of your table, a whole host of ingredients for you and your mates to craft your very own Red Snappers, and a DJ playing Balearic beats in the background whilst you lord in your metropolitan lifestyle and shake off the week’s stress.
So, what a grace that BULLDOG Gin in partnership with the legendary Pikes Hotel, Ibiza (who brought you Wham’s Club Tropicana and have played host to a whole catalogue of bohemian celebrity escapades), along with millennial lifestyle brand Urbanologie, are combining the now institutionalized brunch party with Ibiza’s historic party culture for a set of one-off brunch experiences at select locations in the heart of the capital!
The first BULLDOG Brunch will take place at London’s latest rooftop hotspot, SISU on Saturday 15th July from 12pm – 5pm. See you there!
*Tickets include: 1x admission, 1x complimentary BULLDOG G&T on arrival, 2x 70cl BULLDOG Gin (based on x4 people sharing), mixer, ‘Red Snapper’ ingredients, brunch (set menu per person), menu includes: BULLDOG Gin cured salmon, cured meat sharing platter, Crudites, Cauliflower & Garlic Arancini, Crispy Squid with Sweet Chilli dressing, Aubergine & Goats Cheese wrap, Vegetarian Samosa, tamarind dip and pomegranate seeds. Any additional drinks other than BULLDOG Gin can be purchased at the bar.
Tickets include: 1x admission, 1x complimentary BULLDOG G&T on arrival, 2x 70cl BULLDOG Gin (based on x4 people sharing), mixer, ‘Red Snapper’ ingredients, brunch (set menu per person), menu includes: BULLDOG Gin cured salmon, cured meat sharing platter, Crudites, Cauliflower & Garlic Arancini, Crispy Squid with Sweet Chilli dressing, Aubergine & Goats Cheese. Any additional drinks other than BULLDOG Gin can be purchased at the bar.
|12:00 - 17:00||£35.00|
SISU, 535, Oxford Street, London, W1C 2QW
Marble Arch (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.