Afternoon Tea at Sun Street Hotel
- No reviews.
- Sun Street Hotel
Sun Street Hotel is serving up a brand-new afternoon tea experience in its gorgeous Library & Club Lounges. Originally six Georgian townhouses designed in the 1800s by George Dance the Younger, the now five-star, boutique hotel is inviting guests for a quintessentially-British afternoon tea experience with a story.
This afternoon tea pays homage to the Google Book, a quirky world of exotic, colourful birds from an uncharted land. At this afternoon tea you’ll be able to pick up one of the copies dotted around and explore the extraordinary Google Bird world, whilst dining on sensational sweet and savoury treats.
Also available to explore is a wide array of premium teas from the East India Company, as well as ‘The Ha-Ha!’ - a gin based, citrusy, signature cocktail named after one of the Google birds, served in an ornate birdcage and made with East India Company gin.
With three tiers of mouth-wateringly tasty sandwiches, sweet treats and warm scones, afternoon tea at Sun Street Hotel is a deliciously-indulgent experience. It’s the perfect escape for an afternoon in the city.
|Afternoon Tea for 2 with Cocktail||12:30 - 14:00||£90.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 2||12:30 - 14:00||£70.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 1||12:30 - 14:00||£35.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 2 with Cocktail||13:30 - 15:00||£90.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 1 with Cocktail||13:30 - 15:00||£45.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 2||13:30 - 15:00||£70.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 1||13:30 - 15:00||£35.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 2 with Cocktail||15:00 - 16:30||£90.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 1 with Cocktail||15:00 - 16:30||£45.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 2||15:00 - 16:30||£70.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 1||15:00 - 16:30||£35.00|
|Afternoon Tea for 1 with Cocktail||12:30 - 14:00||£45.00|
Sun Street Hotel, 5-15, Sun Street, London, EC2A 2EP
Liverpool Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.