5k Street Art Running Tour of London
- Dorsett City Hotel
Run through the ever-changing canvas of the East End, stopping to admire, photograph and learn about its breath-taking street art.
Your guide will help you identify work from the internationally renowned artists that flock to embellish the walls of Shoreditch and tell you more about their background and the inspiration for their work.
All abilities welcome - and don't be put off by running 5k. There are plenty of breaks along the way for us to admire art, learn about it and take pictures. And we don't leave anyone behind. We often find that people can run a lot further than they think they can with us, due to all the breaks and the distractions!
The tour begins at 6:30am - at the start of the tour, your guide will ask if you need to restrict the tour to 1 hour. If so, we'll guarantee your return for 7:30am so you can get on with your day. Otherwise, we're more than happy to take our time with the art.
Your 5k street art tour includes:
- A small group tour of London's street art
- Plenty of photos
- Tools to identify artists on your own
- 50% off food and drink at the Dorsett after your tour
|06:30 - 07:30||£17.00|
Dorsett City Hotel, Dorsett City Hotel, Right next to Aldgate tube, 9 Aldgate High Street, London, EC3N 1AH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.