New Year's "Fancy a Femme" Lesbian in London
- No reviews.
- The Megaro
Fancy a Femme in 2019? Well of course you do… and here’s your opportunity to find her.
London's Number 1 Lesbian Dating event, "Fancy a Femme" returns in 2019. New Year; New Femme, will be in our private area in the glamorous Meagro Hotel, next door to Kings Cross St Pancras.
This event will take place on Sunday, January 27th from 5:30pm-8:30pm and will be another fabulous night.
This is THE perfect opportunity to meet confident, gorgeous, like-minded femme lesbian and bisexual women.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hostesses will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease.
There will be the usual well-known speed dating with the special lobster twist, activities to put you at ease and lots of goodies with plenty of fun and all packed with love.
This is your best chance of finding femme love in 2019!
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
The main event is from 5:30pm*- 8:30pm and then you can stay and enjoy the rest of the evening in our private venue at The Megaro Hotel.
Remember numbers are limited and tickets always SELL OUT well in advance - BUY NOW if you don't want miss out!
*Please note that tickets for our events are non-refundable, cannot be exchanged or sold onto anyone else. We cannot be held responsible for cancellations or delays in travel or personal circumstances.
|Advance Only||17:30 - 20:30||£19.95|
The Megaro, Belgrove Street, Belgrove Street, London, WC1H 8AB
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
Pink Lobster Dating Ltd
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.