HS91: Baes R Us
We have 3 sessions:
Gay | Wednesday 14th February
Lesbian | Thursday 15th February
Straight | Friday 16th February
7.00pm – 7.30pm | Check – In
7.30pm – 9.00pm | Speed Dating
9.00pm – 10.00pm | Mix & Mingle
HOW IT WORKS.
Attendees can expect to meet up to 30 singles, for 4-minute ‘mini-dates’ – the ideal time to consider whether you like someone enough to meet again and brief enough to avoid oh-so-awkward silences. After each mini-date you will then have one minute to discreetly indicate on your scorecard whether your speed dates tickle your fancy or not and whether you would like to see that person again by marking either ‘yes’, ‘no’ or ‘friend’.
Before you leave, we’ll collect your scorecards and input the matches into the Baes R Us speed dating hemisphere. Your matches will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of the event finishing.
PLEASE NOTE: Attendees must arrive and check-in by or before 7:15pm. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
WM94, 94 Middlesex Street, London, E1 7EZ.
The WM94 is a retro hangout, reminiscent of the swinging sixties comes complete with shabby-chic, off-the-wall decor and era-original furniture. WM94 creates a fun engaging space and the perfect backdrop to help get you in the mood.
|Gay Speed Dating||19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Lesbian Speed Dating||19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Straight Speed Dating (Female)||19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Straight Speed Dating (Male)||19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
WM94, 94b, Middlesex St, London, E1 7EZ
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.