- No reviews.
- The Robin Collective Studio
For one day(te) only – Valentine’s Day – experimental food company The Robin Collective’s studios in Bow will transform its workshop into a romantic dining destination, while top supper club chef Daniel Salvador controls the kitchen, serving up a delicious and interactive 4-course flavour fest.
Tingle your love buds with a selection of savoury candy; realise your lustful thoughts in an edible personalised love note; learn a lesson on intercourse from your main course and get wild with our suggestive wobbly desserts.
Couples and friends can expect a relaxed supper club atmosphere with heavenly drinks and hella hijinks (BYOB is also encouraged for those who want to get merrier!)
Vegetarianism and other dietary fetishes are catered for – just let us know when booking.
Roses are red
East London is grey
Come dine with us
This Valentine’s Day!
Please direct any queries to email@example.com
Comes as a pair and get a £5 discount.
Cornelius Drebbel House 5 Empson Street E3 3LT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.