Shake, Rattle, and ROASTED! A 1950s Murder Mystery
- No reviews.
- Online Event
Welcome to Magnolia High School, it's 1958 and the kids at the school have just been at their Junior Prom. The night has not ended the way they wanted, Gloria Summers, Prom Queen and all-American golden girl of Magnolia High has been found electrocuted at the county fair in the dead of night. Only 4 kids saw what happened.....and we need YOU DETECTIVES to SOLVE THE CASE.
This is an interactive murder mystery event - using ZOOM. You will be sent the link for the event THE DAY BEFORE your booking. Make sure that you email is correct when making your booking and do check you junk/spam folders. If you haven't received anything from us by the morning of your booking email us directly - firstname.lastname@example.org.
"A Winner" - The Stage (Die Another Dame)
"What follows is a clever use of technology to bring the art of fully immersive theatre with interactions right into the room with you. Back stories are polished, characters are believable and there are plot twists and turns which would have even made the late Ms Christie raise an eyebrow and give a wry smile." - www.londontheatrereviews.co.uk (Contestants! Please go the the DI(E)ARY Room)
1 Device - 1 Person
|20:00 - 21:15||£10.00|
1 Device - 2 People
|20:00 - 21:15||£15.00|
1 Device - 3+ People
|20:00 - 21:15||£20.00|
Online Event, Your Street, Your City, Your Postcode
2. Please be patient - this is an online event, subject to many internet routers - in the very unlikely event of a technical issue where the event cannot continue - a new event for the client will be created once rectified. Either re-starting the show on the day or finding a different evening.
3. Admission cannot always be guaranteed for latecomers – we ask that all detectives make sure they are in the waiting room at least 5 minutes before our agreed launch time.
4. In each 'household' there must be one member over 18 who is responsible for the team.
5. We love to share our adventures! If you would prefer not to have any of the event documented on social media through Play Dead London – please contact Emma at email@example.com BEFORE the event. We are also VERY happy for any of your patrons to share photos and videos of the event – but NOT the final 5 minutes of the show or any moments where the secrets of whodunnit could be compromised. Basically, we don’t want to spoil the show for anyone else who would like to come to space with us.
6. Play Dead London take no responsibility for any personal injuries incurred from playing our game – attendees to ensure that their personal space is a safe environment....in comfort of your own homes!
7. Please be aware that we will do our very VERY best to help with any technical issues throughout the show - if there is any sound issues that affect the enjoyment for any fellow detectives (those horrible sound gremlins with feedback etc - they are mischievous!) we may ask you to turn yourself on mute for the whole show - but fear not! You will still be able to use the group chat facility both in the main room and in the breakout rooms!