Pan Spring Pop up
- Hurlingham Yacht Club
Pan uses a fusion of Brazilian, Scandinavian and British cuisine. We pickle, ferment, cure, smoke and flame. This spring banquet is nestled underneath the railway arches on the river bank. Diners can enjoy a welcome drink on the banks of the Thames while we have our Kadai fire pits going, getting the 4 course banquet ready. Guests are then seated for Amuse bouche at 8pm. We use mixed tables, those wishing to sit with other friends bookings should inform us.
Hot Smoked Salmon
Dirty seared Muntjac
Butter bean and Nettle Feijao
Roast, fermented and smoked salad
Entry, welcome drink and banquet
|19:30 - 22:45||£40.00|
Hurlingham Yacht Club, Deodar Road, Sw15 2np
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.