Midnight Apothecary Valentine Night
- Brunel Museum
How did we guess what you were thinking? We know…how ARE you going to deal with the cynical marketing shambles that is Valentine’s Day? Relax, it’s taken care of. Midnight Apothecary will be opening its broad church doors on Saturday 12th February to the loved up, the lovesick, the hopeful, the curious, and the cynical.
Be thou in a merry throng, on thine own, or in a cosy couple, we will warm your cockles with some very special mid-Winter Valentine cocktails and Deluxe Hot Love Toddies. Let the sparks fly and the flames kindle into a roar with our individual firepits available to hire, and who needs table manners when you've got S'mores kits to devour?!
Valentine's is not just about the smug couples, this is also the perfect opportunity for the group minded! After the couple of years we've just had what better way to show the love between friends than getting together to imbibe?! Groups of 6pp or more will garner themselves a free firepit for their session (please get in touch if you have a group of more than 6pp before booking).
Whether you want to quench your lover’s thirst, drown your sorrows or share your love in a friendship group, join us in our magical candlelit location, snuggling up in our rustic Roof Garden or gather at table on the Ground Floor Terrace. We welcome you to order in your food of choice to be delivered to you directly using Deliveroo/Just Eat/Cupid's Arrow...
Choose between either the early sitting (5pm-7.15pm) or the late sitting (7.30pm-10pm). Roof Garden tickets are bought individually per guest and include an optional Guided Descent down into the Tunnel Shaft with ticket money going directly to the Museum. Ground Floor Terrace tickets are booked by the table (not per individual guest) and the reservation fee (£10 per table of 2 or 4, £20 per table of 6) is redeemable once all guests have arrived with one free cocktail (tables of 2 or 4) or two cocktails (tables of 6). These can be swapped out for beer or mocktails if preferred. The remaining £1/£2 of the reservation fee will go to the Museum.
ROOF GARDEN, EARLY SITTING: 5PM-7.15PM
||17:00 - 19:15||£8.00|
ROOF GARDEN, LATE SITTING: 7.30PM-10PM
||19:30 - 22:00||£8.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, EARLY SITTING: 5PM-7.15PM. TABLE FOR 6||17:00 - 19:15||£20.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, EARLY SITTING: 5PM-7.15PM. TABLE FOR 4||17:00 - 19:15||£10.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, EARLY SITTING: 5PM-7.15PM. TABLE FOR 2||17:00 - 19:15||£10.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, LATE SITTING: 7.30PM-10PM. TABLE FOR 6||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, LATE SITTING: 7.30PM-10PM. TABLE FOR 4||19:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, LATE SITTING: 7.30PM-10PM. TABLE FOR 2||19:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
Brunel Museum, Railway Aveue, London, SE16 4LF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. No guest exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms will attend the event.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as we regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers but admission cannot be guaranteed if you arrive more than twenty minutes after the start of your session.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy in certain areas.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.