Kricket Taste Tour with Malaysia Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines Taste Tour with Kricket
ACCLAIMED RESTAURANT KRICKET LAUNCHES TASTE TOUR POP-UP WITH MALAYSIA AIRLINES
The duo behind the critically acclaimed modern Indian restaurants Kricket have joined forces with Malaysia Airlines to create a one-off menu inspired by the tastes and techniques of Malaysia.
Will Bowlby and Rik Campbell recently returned from a whirlwind culinary tour in Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur and the cultural melting pot that is Penang, known for a diverse mix of traditional Malay, Chinese, Indian and Peranakan street food.
Now back on our shores, Will Bowlby has created a one-off set menu inspired by their travels, exclusive to the Malaysia Airlines Taste Tour restaurant. With three sittings per day - one lunch and two evening - the tasting menus will bring a fresh, modern twist to Malaysia’s most celebrated flavours and coveted dishes.
The event is designed to invite everyone to ‘Experience Malaysia and Fly Malaysia’ as part of Visit Malaysia 2020 Campaign. Special promotional flight and holiday packages to Malaysia by Flight Centre will be available for customers to plan their trip to this amazing destination.
Not only will guests enjoy a unique and exclusive dining experience, but we are also giving away two pairs of Business Class flights to Penang including a 5* two night stay at the Shangri-La Rasa Sayang and an additional two pairs of Economy flights to Kuala Lumpur with a two night stay at the Traders hotel, across the week.
For booking enquiries and same-day bookings please email email@example.com
Malaysia Airlines Taste Tour with Kricket, 4, Brushfield St, Spitalfields,, London, E1 6AN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. If you wish to cancel your booking, please give us 48 hours prior notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after this window.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders. Identification may be required for any alcoholic drinks purchased
13. Please note that the restaurant operates as cashless and only cards are accepted.