One of London’s best kept secrets, DEBUT at Shoreditch Treehouse offers awe-inspiring performances, time to chat to your favourite musicians and the chance to feel at home in the heart of London.
“Energetic & spine-tinglingly good shows” — The Nudge, The Definitive Insiders' Guide to London
WHAT'S IT LIKE?
At a DEBUT #SecretConcert you'll be greeted at the door, invited to explore Shoreditch Treehouse and grab a seat. While you pop open your drinks it's BYOB, or try Apothecary East’s delicious sushi or gyoza, our resident pianist will be playing fun improvised tunes on the piano, and taking audience requests until the concert starts. From there we'll have two sets of music and lively hosted chat, with an interval giving time for you to meet your favourite performer, grab a photo on the swing or try our Steinway concert grand piano.
ON THE NIGHT
🥂 GOOD TO KNOW
WHO WILL I SEE PERFORM?
🔎 ABOUT US – DEBUT
Launched in 2017, we've hosted over 80 sold out concerts at Shoreditch Treehouse a magical bohemian loft space showcasing 200+ musicians, including up and coming talent as well as fully fledged stars. Crowned as Airbnb's No.1 Music Experience and with 400 ★★★★★ reviews it's an experience unlike any other.
Instagram @DEBUTclassical Website www.DEBUT.org.uk
Secret Concert - DEBUT at Shoreditch Treehouse
Pop the fizz, it's BYOB! - sushi, gyoza and soft drinks available to purchase on the night.
|19:00 - 21:30||£28.00|
Shoreditch Treehouse, 34, Charlotte Rd, London, EC2A 3PB
Old Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. Cancellation policy: Cancel up to 48 hours before the event start time for a full refund. We will do our best to always transfer your tickets if you are unable to make the event.
2. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party.
3. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
4. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
5. The event listed on the purchased ticket is for ticket holders who are over 12 years of age.
6. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.