Sip and Snuggle Screening: When Harry Met Sally
- No reviews.
- South Place Hotel
South Place Hotel invites dogs of all shapes and sizes (and their owners) to cosy up on the heated Secret Garden terrace on the 26th January to enjoy When Harry Met Sally with a warming tipple in hand.
Our Secret Garden will be transformed into a cosy haven creating the perfect space to kick back, relax and enjoy some January mood-boosting films. As part of the ‘Sip & Snuggle’ series, we will be offering indulgent hot chocolate for you and special healthy, doggy treats for your four-legged companion, alongside a Pets Pyjamas travel goodie bag. The ‘Sip & Snuggle’ series will be sure to get rid of your January blues.
Arrive from 6.30pm for a 7pm start.
PS: If you don't have a doggy to bring along, you can always come along with a friend or two to snuggle with instead!
Each ticket sold we will be donating £3 to The Wild at Heart Foundation.
Sip and Snuggle: When Harry met Sally
A screening of When Harry Met Sally with hot chocolate and doggy treats
|18:30 - 20:30||£20.00|
South Place Hotel, 3, South Place, London, EC2M 2AF
Liverpool Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
South Place Hotel
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.