Veteran's Charity Virtual Comedy
- Online Event
We love great stand-up comedy. Let’s face it 2020 has been challenging at best and we all need to have a laugh. So…. 2021 lets get this started.
The Veterans Charity have joined up with Laugh Train Homes very own, Robyn Perkins (Sydney Fringe Comedy Award Winner), to bring you: Veteran's Charity CLASSIFIED COMEDY.
Enjoy a live comedy from the comfort of your own home whilst raising money for The Veterans Charity helping veterans in need, it’s a great cause! The Virtual Comedy event will have a line-up of professional comedians, to raise a laugh and raise some money.
The Line Up is becoming better and better every day, including sets from Nathan Caton (Live at the Apollo), Ria Lina (Mock the Week). Plus, the show has a bonus mystery guest to be announced closer to the date.
Every ticket raises money for the charity. 100% of profits, plus 100% of donations on the night go to help veterans who are in immediate need of help and support. This can be from putting food on the table to ensuring that they have heating.
Please join us to help us to help those in need and keep The Veterans Charity alive.
Front Row at the ZOOM
Have your video and audio on at this unique comedy night. Only 15 of these tickets exist, so grab a seat.
|20:30 - 21:30||£15.00|
In the ZOOM
This gets you the ZOOM link, but your audio will not be turned on. No pressure to have fun (though we know you will).
|20:30 - 21:30||£10.00|
Link for the outside
If you don't want to be IN the ZOOM, you can watch on Twitch or YouTube. This ticket gets you the link to just that.
|20:30 - 21:30||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.