This Is Your (Xmas) Trial
- The Grotto, Hoho Theatre
It's the Christmas Trial! - He knows when you've been bad or good. But what about Santa?
We put him in the dock! (Plus other miscreants!)
The critically acclaimed improvised show ends 2015 with a Christmas cracker!
With Judge Tim Fitzhigham, his clerk Tiernan Douieb and guest counsel: Josie Long & Arthur Smith...
Top comedians play lawyers prosecuting and defending charges set against you! Everyone is guilty until proven innocent.
Book your seat for jury service. (There will be Xmas goodies too!)
'Proper off the rails anarchic humour and wit' ★★★★★ (Daily Mirror).
'The only court where the law isn't an ass, but the lawyers are!' (Al Murray).
Doors 7 for 7:30
(nearest Tubes: Bank, Liverpool St and Moorgate)
|Early Bird||19:30 - 21:00||£7.00|
Group of 5
Entry for 5 people
|19:30 - 21:00||£30.00|
Group of 10
Entry for 10 people
|19:30 - 21:00||£55.00|
The Grotto, Hoho Theatre, 27c, Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2AQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.