The Covent Garden Comedy Club
- Prince of Wales
The Covent Garden Comedy Club is celebrating 19 years of making London laugh in 2021 and is the biggest and most successful independent Comedy Club in Central London with the best acts in the business. We are open every Friday and Saturday night throughout the Summer and beyond. Laughter is back!
N.B. WE ARE NOT AT OUR REGULAR VENUE. WE ARE AT...
Prince of Wales, 150 Drury Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5TD
We only book the best comedians from the international circuit, many of whom are stars of television. The comedians only perform at the club a few times a year to ensure every show is different. There are 3-4 comedians and a compere in each show. Please note — All shows are subject to change due to comedians TV commitments. Please call us to confirm a specific act as refunds can’t be given for line-up changes, thanks 🙂
The venue is licensed for age 18+. There is no Dress Code for Comedy. Apologies but there are 2 flights of stairs at venue and no Disabled access.
On arrival at Box Office YOU DON'T NEED PAPER TICKETS- JUST YOUR PHONE! We will have your name on our list and our lovely hosts will show you to your seats upon arrival! All seats have a good view of the stage.
The shows regularly sell-out, early booking is advisable.
SEPARATE bookings with the SAME SURNAME will automatically be allocated and sat together, no need to contact us. If you need SEPERATE bookings with DIFFERENT SURNAMES to sat together email the BOX OFFICE - stating date of show, names to be sat together and which ticket-seller you bought from - email@example.com
Seated Ticket (Fridays)
|20:00 - 22:00||£18.00|
Seated Ticket (Saturdays)
|19:45 - 22:00||£20.00|
Prince of Wales, 150 Drury Lane, London, England, WC2B 5TD
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 14 years of age. Identification may be required.