The Covent Garden Comedy Club
The Covent Garden Comedy Club has sadly made the decision to close and suspend all shows until FURTHER NOTICE. It is important for us to look after the safety of our customers and staff through this difficult time.
Stay safe and look after yourselves, Love The Covent Garden Comedy Club.
The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heaven is celebrating 18 years of making London laugh in 2020 and is the biggest ( over 200 seats) and most successful independent Comedy Club in Central London with the best acts in the business.
We only book the best comedians from the international circuit, many of whom are stars of television. The comedians only perform at the club a few times a year to ensure every show is different. There are 3-4 comedians and a compere in each show. Please note — All shows are subject to change due to comedians TV commitments. Please call us to confirm a specific act as refunds can’t be given for line-up changes, thanks 🙂
The venue - Heaven Nightclub - is licensed for age 14+ and therefore so are the Comedy shows, but please note some comedians material may not be suitable for minors. Under 16’s need to be with an adult and valid ID will be required. There is no Dress Code for Comedy. Apologies but there are 2 flights of stairs at venue and no Disabled access.
Seating is theatre-style, seats are pre-allocated and reserved for you until you arrive.
We hold back seats for telephone and walk-in sales for every show, if there is no ticket available online please call the Box Office - 07960 071340.
On arrival at Box Office YOU DON'T NEED PAPER TICKETS- JUST YOUR PHONE! We will have your name on our list and our lovely hosts will show you to your seats upon arrival! All seats have a good view of the stage.
Capacity of the Venue is 260. The shows regularly sell-out, early booking is advisable.
SEPARATE bookings with the SAME SURNAME will automatically be allocated and sat together, no need to contact us. If you need SEPERATE bookings with DIFFERENT SURNAMES to sat together email the BOX OFFICE - stating date of show, names to be sat together and which ticket-seller you bought from - email@example.com
Group Bookings We welcome big groups such as Birthdays/Office Parties.
With respect for the Comedians and our regular clientele we require all SINGLE-SEX GROUPS OF 8 OR MORE INCLUDING STAGS AND HENS CALL US FOR PRE-APPROVAL FIRST. Even with pre-paid tickets you may be denied entry without Pre-approval, please call 07960 071 340 BEFORE YOU BOOK
Food is not available at the venue. However --
Pre and Post-show Dinner You receive a 15% discount off your food (not drinks) when dining at " Lulivo" Italian. 23 Villier's Street WC2. 0203 441 3012. Kitchen till 11.30pm.
To receive discounts please get a comedy stamp from our box office after 6pm. Box Office opens at 6.30pm. Doors open 7.30pm. Show starts at 8pm
Every comedy ticket includes free entry to Tiger Tiger, Central London's flagship club, a 10 minute walk away. Show your yellow Comedy Club ticket at Tiger Tiger Covent Garden to gain free entrance before 10.30pm. Tiger Tiger is a strictly 18+ venue, Smart Dress Code - no sportswear/trainers. Open till 3AM.
The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heaven - Show Ticket
On sale until 28th Feb 2020
|20:00 - 22:00||£17.00|
Best Available Pre-Allocated Seats
(Best Available Pre-reserved, allocated seats)
|20:00 - 22:00||£19.00|
Heaven, 11 The Arches, Villiers Street, London, England, WC2N 6NG
Charing Cross (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 14 years of age. Identification may be required.