The Big Quiz of Utter Nonsense - Online Team Game
- Online Event
This quiz exercises all the creative brain juices that other quizzes don't reach.
Put forward your unique suggestions through writing, drawing, mime and whatever other brilliance pops out! You cannot google these answers!
Described as "Cards Against Humanity meets Cranium meets Shooting Stars!"
This special online game lets you link up and get stuck into some well earned team fun, hosted by a live nonsense quizmaster over 90 minutes.
Up to 20 players can take part on scheduled ticketed dates, or you may contact us to book your own private party.
All you'll need is a pen, a pad, and a cam to show your most imaginative answers.
When the world runs out of coconuts, what will be used at the coconut shy?
What would you replace the shark with in the film Jaws? Draw the poster!
The answer is ‘battered sausage’, what is the question?
Points are awarded for originality and total commitment to nonsense. Excuses for not performing also get points!
Drink is optional. Depending on your house rules.
The winners are showered with praise and receive live immersive theatre tickets.
The Big Quiz of Utter Nonsense is ideal for a fun night of gaming with friends or strangers who are soon to become nonsense friends!
Whether you have a birthday, know someone else who has one, or want to just surprise somebody with a link to a bunch of like-minded joy seekers, this game offers a safe space for uninhibited fun and a supportive environment.
LEAVE YOUR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE - BRING YOUR GENERAL NONSENSE!
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
|Ticket for Nonsense||20:30 - 22:00||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.