The 99 Club brings you some of the finest comedians around located in the heart of London's West End. What better way to spend a Friday night than to laugh away the week's work blues?
As winners of Best London Comedy Club at the Chortle Awards for the past four years, it's safe to say The 99 Comedy Club come recommended. Each comedy ticket also includes entry into Ruby Blue nightclub afterwards so for those who want to dance the night away! Winner of the Malcolm Hardee Award for comic originality.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The club does not admit stag nights or persons under the age of 18.
14. Any groups of ten or over will have to pay a £40 behaviour bond deposit, returnable at the end of the night
Pretty rare to find so cheap a comedy night right in the centre of town but chuffed to find this as end of the month funds were a bit of a pain. That said, brilliant selection of acts and will definitely be coming back!
I've recently visited the covent garden branch and had a brilliant time, so was worried this place wouldn't be as good. But man i was wrong. Came here after work with a few work mates last friday and was in tears after just a few minutes. There was one comedian in particular that nailed it. Can't remember his name, but they said he's a regular at this place. Definitely gonna catch another show pretty soon.