Hidden below your apparently run of the mill London restaurant on Drury Lane, this club is anything but ordinary. Filled with laughter every evening and always packed out with a boisterous crowd, this dark and dingy basement bar is the perfect place for a bit of belly-aching, tear-jerking, cheek-cramping…
Sunday Stand-up Comedy
Hefty funny for a tiny price, now that's how we like our comedy!
Shhh, The Top Secret Comedy Club have another evening of hilarious entertainment lined up - and it's between you and us. Well actually it's open to everyone, but only those really in the know will get tickets. Tonight is all about cracking material with top TV and circuit comedians, and it's gonna be jokes!
We have everything else you'll need: open bar with cheap drinks and cigs, amazing atmosphere and the opportunity to meet new funny people - just like you!
Head down to 170 Drury Lane in Covent Garden WC2B 5PD this Sunday for guaranteed fun!
|General Admission||20:00 - 22:30||£1.00|
|General Admission £10||20:00 - 22:30||£10.00|
|£5 Special Celebrity Guest||20:00 - 22:30||£5.00|
|£5 Bank Holiday||20:00 - 22:30||£5.00|
|General Admission £5||20:00 - 22:30||£5.00|
|General Admission £8||20:00 - 22:30||£8.00|
170, Drury Lane, WC2B 5PD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.