Being one of Camden's oldest pubs having established back in 1787, this historic pub is open 7 nights a week serving up comedy, club nights and food from the resident chefs from Smoke ‘n’ Buns. You can expect comedy 7 nights a week in the upstairs Camden Comedy Club and then Thursday, Friday and…
Phil Nichol and Fin Taylor Edinburgh previews
- No reviews.
- The Camden Head
A double-bill of work-in-progress comedy shows for the Edinburgh Festival Fringe by two of Laugh Out London’s favourite comedians PHIL NICHOL and FIN TAYLOR.
Date: Monday July 20, 2015
Venue: Camden Comedy Club, Camden Head, 100 Camden High Street, NW1 0LU
Nearest station: Camden Town (7 minute walk)
Time: Doors 7.30pm, start 8pm (latecomers may not be admitted)
Tickets: £3 advance, £4 door
I Don’t Want To Talk About It
For a comedian, when life sucks, the material’s good. If life gets really bad, that’s even better. If it’s completely horrendous then it makes for a great show. This should be a great show!
‘Very polished, witty and insightful. It is also extremely funny’ **** (List). ‘Seismically powerful award-winning comic force’ ***** (Scotsman).
A friend once told Fin that his stand-up ‘smells like three in the morning’. So that’s the show! Observational comedy for slackers. This is Fin’s second hour of comedy after his acclaimed 2014 debut
Top 10 Jokes of the Fringe 2014 (Guardian,Independent). ‘Taylor is on the cusp of something big’ (Skinny). ‘…all the makings of a world quality stand-up’ (List). ‘In rubbing his less high-minded pursuits in the face of the smug and pretentious, he’s found a prime vantage point for observational stand-up’ (Fest). Go to www.fintaylor.com/downloads and hear 2014’s show for free.
|Advance||20:00 - 22:00||£3.00|
100, Camden High Street,Camden, NW1 0LU
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.