Monkey Business Comedy Club
- No reviews.
- HEROICA LIVE
Stand up comedian
Among his fellow comics, Matt Price is known for having some of the most extraordinary and outrageous stories drawn from the wilder side of life. And yet this self effacing Cornish born comic brings real warmth and heart to his tales – as well as finding some audacious laughs in the most unexpected places. Price’s easy going charm has made him a favourite on the UK and International circuit and he has the skill to win over the toughest audiences.Despite the occasional misadventure on his travels, Price continues to tour internationally and has worked in Eastern and Central Europe, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, South East Asia, Turkey, Australia and Scandanavia. He is a skilled and in demand compere at weekend comedy clubs including Glee and Komedia, and his versatility has made him a popular choice as a National tour support for acts such as Stephen K Amos and Norman Lovett.“a genuine, ordinary guy spinning some yarns, extraordinary in their telling.”★★★★ Steve Bennett, Chortle“Arguably, one of the best storytellers on the circuit.” ★★★★ Artshub Australia
Comic Impressionist • Actor
Very good…Funny stuff coupled with good impressions “- DON WARD, THE COMEDY STORE “Fabulous! A great act!”- NOEL FAULKNER, THE COMEDY CAFE Joseph Wilson started his multi-talented career at the age of 18 with aplomb and has flourished into a comedic force to be reckoned with. A stand up comedian, actor, voice over artist, a television warm up and a writer, Joseph has carved out an impressive CV. Joseph is a likeable stand up and impressionist who’s energetic, physical and improvised style has been wowing audiences from Britain, Holland, Israel, France & USA
Joseph Wilson starred in the award-winning short film opposite 'Green Wing''s Karl Theobald and "Pyschoville"'s Debbie Chazen, 'I am Ruthie Segal, Hear me Roar' (Minkie Spiro/UK/2009/Third Man Films). This film will be shown at the UK's Jewish Film Festival
If you want serious comedy David Tsonos is not your man. His comedy stems from being the youngest of five boys, babysitting his nephews and his cat. He has appeared at the Vancouver Comedy Festival and can be heard on Satellite radio. Whether it’s a Bar gig, a Comedy Club or a Corporate function David makes them laugh until they can laugh no more. (Well maybe a little more.)
David has been touring Canada since 1999, from one end to the other several times, and now doing shows in the USA and the U.K. When not touring David has acted in commercials and TV shows. He also has found time to Write and Direct his own independent films.
Contrary to popular belief, he is neither Greek nor Jon Lovitz, but will gladly act like either if the price is right.
Before Lockdown Gabby’s hit comedy show, “Girlfriend From Hell,’’ was taking the world by storm. It was listed by the Funny Women organisation, as one of their top three shows and rated a top ten show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. The show played to venues across the UK, Europe and the USA to wide acclaim.
During the pandemic, Gabby has become a viral sensation with the trend setting “imjustbait” page repeatedly posting her for making a series of short hilarious videos, the most notable being her hit rap song, “Masturbation in Isolation”.
Gabby is a versatile actress and has taken on a number of leads in independent films and plays. The most recent being the British Indie film, “No Fruit At The Bottom” it has won awards and multiple festivals, including Prague International Monthly Film Festival, The Lift Off Session and the World Film Carnival in Singapore.
Gabby won Birmingham’s Best Newcomer at the Birmingham Fringe for her comedic performance in, ‘’The Morning After,’’ at the Famous Blue & Orange Theatre, also receiving rave reviews in Stratford Upon Avon at The Attack Theatre for her performances.
Gabby is no stranger to the media. Both Time Out and the Birmingham Mail have listed her “Girlfriend From Hell – The Bitch Is Back,” show as one of the top things to see over a weekend. Birmingham Life magazine even publicly backed her for an Oscar saying, “It’s a long road but she is very definitely on her way”.
Gabby Killick is one of the UK’s most exciting new talents.
Whether she is acting, presenting, or performing her solo sketch comedy show, she has an extraordinary ability to wow the audience.
Gabby’s show, ‘’Girlfriend From Hell – The Bitch Is Back,’’ has already been listed by the Funny Women organisation as a top three show, and was named a top ten show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Gabby was voted “Best Newcomer” after leaving Drama School and she is currently taking lead roles in two new British feature films.
‘’Girlfriend from Hell – The Bitch Is Back,’’ is fast becoming one of the most talked about shows on the comedy circuit. Besides Edinburgh, it has played to full houses in venues as far apart as London, Boston, Barcelona, Hamburg and Vienna.
Gabby graduated from the Birmingham Conservatoire in 2015 and has gone from strength to strength. Within twelve months of leaving, the Birmingham Life magazine publicly backed Gabby for an Oscar and media reviews across the country continue to position her as a performer to watch
very enjoyably and funny newcomer
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00 pm
adv tickets only £15.00 / NHS or Students £11.00
Pre show Special meal deal
Any fire oven pizza or pasta + side dish only £10.00 served from 6.30 pm
BEERS WINES COCKTAILS
For info Tel 07932 338203
Please note that we are following / social distancing / guidelines
If for any reason we are unable to go ahead We will give a full refund
Monkey Business Comedy Club
|20:00 - 20:00||£15.00|
Monkey Business Comedy Club student
student best seat
|20:00 - 22:30||£11.00|
HEROICA LIVE, 37, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AJ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.