The Marsha Phoenix Trust Comedy Fundraiser
- The Rivoli Ballroom
Join us for a night full of female led - comedy on Friday the 13th at the iconic Rivoli Ballroom!
Coinciding with International Women's Day, the night will host an array of local talent, including; The Scummy Mummies, Arielle Souma, Susie Steed, Cressida Wetton, Jenan Younis, MC Sisika and Host Esther Austin.
Founded by community activist Sybil Phoenix OBE 40 years ago, The Marsha Phoenix Memorial Trust is a long standing supported charity, housing young vulnerable women (aged 16-24) based in South East London.
We are fundraising to help support and fund our counselling services provided for the young women. These services are crucial in helping to enhance and maintain mental health and wellbeing. In the current state of our society these services are particularly important. Recent cuts have meant that the charity has received reduced funding for its vital work and we therefore hope that this event will help support and fund the amazing counselling services they offer.
The event is in the iconic Rivoli Ballrooom, the only intact 1950's ballroom remaining in London!
We would love for you to join us in celebrating International Women's Day and hearing the best local talent there is!
Bring some friends and have a great laugh...Everyone of all gender identities most welcome!
For more information please call 02086915911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, act line up may be subject to change & no refunds will be offered on this basis.
Marsha Phoenix Trust Comedy Night
Entry to MPMT Comedy Night admit one
|19:30 - 23:00||£23.15|
The Rivoli Ballroom, 350, Brockley Road, Crofton Park London, SE4 2BY
Crofton Park (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.