Laugh Train Home Online Gigs
- Online Event
Laugh Train Home, for 6 years, has been bringing you amazing line-ups across London. Now that we are all staying home, for the safety of our country, Laugh Train Home will be bringing you the same great line-ups to your living room (or bedroom, or bathroom, or wherever you want to watch).
HOW IT WORKS: Buy a ticket online. 30 minutes before showtime, we will email you the meeting code. This will be in Zoom.
PLEASE NOTE - some servers block our email. If you do NOT have a zoom link by 7:45pm, please email LaughTrainHome@gmail.com, text at 07838790961 or contact us on Facebook. ASAP.
COMEDY FOR THE CURIOUS SHOWS:
August 4th: COMEDY FOR THE CURIOUS dissects GOLF with Abbie Richards (TikTok Star)
Host Robyn Perkins (Sydney Fringe Comedy Award Winner) asked the big, small and stupid life questions, and tries to explain them with science. This week we look at sports, COMPETITIVENESS, and how to ERADICATE GOLF with TikTok star Abbie Richards alongside board-games expert James Cook.
August 11th: COMEDY FOR THE CURIOUS delves into BISEXUALS with Catherine Bohart (8 Out of 10 Cats)
Host Robyn Perkins (Sydney Fringe Comedy Award Winner) asked the big, small and stupid life questions, and tries to explain them with science. This week we look at the science and life of bisexuals with Catherine Bohart (8 Out of 10 Cats and more).
August 18th: COMEDY FOR THE CURIOUS discusses The Hatetrix with Dane Baptiste
Host Robyn Perkins (Sydney Fringe Comedy Award Winner) asked the big, small and stupid life questions, and tries to explain them with science. This week ask Where does HATE come from? With Dane Baptiste (Live at the Apollo)
You now need a ticket (£5) which you can get on DMN:
We are alternating technology platforms to find what works best for our audience. Thanks for baring with us.
Free Ticket (limited)
We will send you the link. There are some limited tickets for free as everyone should be able to have a laugh, regardless of your working situation. Also, feel free to bag one of these tix if you work for the NHS or are an essential worker, working your butt off and risking your life. OH, and finally, if you just don't trust it will be good, you can grab one and donate later!
|20:00 - 21:00||Free admission|
Ticket to ZOOM Comedy
Link and Password to ZOOM Chat. If you can, please purchase one ticket per person.
|20:00 - 21:00||£5.00|
Online Event, Your Home, Your Laptop, EARTH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.