IMPROVISE MY NIGHT!
- The Grey Horse
Welcome to the home of Kingston's original and longest running comedy night.
A night of irresistible improv comedy from some of London’s finest players. Round off the weekend with a razor-sharp, spontaneous, brand new and never-to-be-seen-again show that will leave you saying, like after ALL the best nights out, “you really had to be there…”
We’ll ask you for suggestions and we’ll turn those suggestions into unforgettable scenes, characters, and songs, all made up right there on the spot. Had a particularly eventful night out recently? We might just ask you about it…
Do not miss this show – you’ll literally never be able to see it again! With a collection of special guests each time, hosted by Tamar Broadbent (Boom Chicago US improv theatre, BBC Radio 4, comedycentral.co.uk).
Tickets are £8 in Advance or £10 on the door.
Doors open at 7pm.
Show starts promptly at 7.30pm - please note the EARLY start time.
If you'd like to book a table to eat a meal before the you must contact the Grey Horse directly or book online here
Over 18 only. Acts subject to change without notice. Tickets non-refundable, may be able to move to another date if notice given in advance. Shows start promptly at 7.30pm.
|19:00 - 22:30||£8.00|
The Grey Horse, 46, Richmond Road, Kingston upon Thames, kt2 5ee
Kingston Railway (Station)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Acts are subject to change without notice.