Crack Comedy in Kingston
- The Grey Horse
How are we doing comedy in the world of COVID?
NOTICE: Will be requiring attendees to wear masks and we will have reduced capacity.
This is following strict government guidance. If you are eating prior to the show, you can remove your mask during your meal and to take drinks during the show.
Our COVID-19 Risk Assessment Policy is available if you have any questions about this policy please contact us at email@example.com.
All booked customers must agree to our Admissions Conditions which are listed below and on their tickets.
Arrival - we are doing staggered arrival.
7pm for Dining General Admission Tickets. Tickets are sold for either tables of two or tables of six.
8pm for Non-Dining General Admission Tickets
Show starts promptly at 8.30pm.
18th September features Jen Brister, Steve Best and Erich McElroy as resident MC.
25th September features four top acts to be confirmed!
2nd October features ANDY PARSONS plus more acts to be confirmed.
COVID-19 Admission Policy
By purchasing a ticket to this event you agree to the following arrangements - we have put these in rules in place for the safety of our audience, our performers and venue staff. We ask that you support us as we try and remain open and SAFE during this extraordinary time.
ALL customers will be required to wear a mask at all times during the show performance with exceptions only for eating and drinking or by other PRIOR arrangements.
If you, or any of your party, do not wear a mask on the night you will be asked to leave the event.
Seating will be assigned by the venue. If you have special needs please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate you.
No groups larger than SIX for any one party.
Seating will be in rows, facing the stage. We are unable to allow seats facing other people in your party.
“Table” service will be provided. Meaning that drinks will be brought to customers.
The name and number of the person booking the tickets will be used for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes. If you are not attending the event personally please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the names of those attending.
Only Dining Tickets only will have a table to eat prior to the event. If you do not have a Dining Ticket we cannot guarantee that you will have a table.
Food orders stop at 8pm so that all food is consumed before the show begins.
Our full Covid Risk Assessment and policy is located here
Crack Comedy Night for Two
On sale until 30th Dec 2021
Crack Comedy Night for Four
On sale until 30th Dec 2020
Dining General Admission - Table for Two (£16.50 per person)
This table for two from the same household/bubble. These tickets are for diners only. Food and drink are not included in the ticket price. You will be expected to order food, and must arrive by 7pm in order for your food to be served prior to the show starting at 8.30pm. Over 18 only. Acts subject to change without notice. Tickets non-refundable, may be able to move to another date if notice given in advance. Shows start promptly at 8.30pm.
|19:00 - 22:30||£33.00|
Dining General Admission - Table for Six (£16.50 per person)
This table for six from the same household/bubble. These tickets are for diners only. Food and drink are not included in the ticket price. You will be expected to order food, and must arrive by 7pm in order for your food to be served prior to the show starting at 8.30pm. Over 18 only. Acts subject to change without notice. Tickets non-refundable, may be able to move to another date if notice given in advance. Shows start promptly at 8.30pm.
|19:00 - 22:30||£99.00|
Non-Dining General Admission
With this ticket you will not be seated at a table and cannot order before the show. You can contact the venue to book a table in the main bar. Over 18 only. Acts subject to change without notice. Tickets non-refundable, may be able to move to another date if notice given in advance. Shows start promptly at 8.30pm.
|19:00 - 22:30||£16.50|
The Grey Horse, 46, Richmond Road, Kingston upon Thames, kt2 5ee
Kingston Railway (Station)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Acts are subject to change without notice.
14. For information about our COVID policy please visit the Crack Comedy website.