Comedy on the Rooftop at 12th Knot
- 12th Knot
After our last hilarious show in March, we're back for big Spring time laughs at 12th Knot with another four of TV, Radio, Podcasts, Festivals funniest comedy stars. Featuring special guest comedians: Nathan Caton, Esther Manito, Russell Hicks, and Sara Barron.
Gather your friends and join us for an evening filled with lots of laughs, delicious drinks and spectacular skyline views from our stunning 12th Knot rooftop.
Nathan Caton's charismatic and laidback style of stand-up has seen him become established and celebrated on the comedy circuit. Nathan's award-winning combination of personal and topical anecdotes has led to many TV appearances, including on Live at the Apollo, Mock The Week, Don't Hate The Playaz, Channel 4's Comedy Gala, Russell Howard's Good News, Sorry I Didn't Know, House of Games, Guessable, CelebAbility and his own series, Gran Jury.
A huge football fan, Nathan has also appeared several times on BBC's The Premier League Show, The Football's On and released his own podcast, Nathan Caton's Football Forum.
Winner of Best Show at Leicester Comedy Festival 2021. An Arab Essex girl who will challenge every single preconception of what that means. Esther has supported Alan Davies, Shappi Khorsandi, Sindhu Vee, Jason Mansford, Jo Brand and Al Murray. As seen on BBC Live At The Apollo, ITV's Stand Up Sketch Show and heard on: BBC Sounds Russell Kane’s Evil Genius, co-hosting Radio 4 Extra's Newsjack Unplugged, CBBC Bitesize Parents, Drunk Women Solving Crime, Russell Kane’s Boys Don’t Cry and BBC New Comedy Awards 2016-19.
Provocative, anarchic and unfiltered, Russell Hicks is a risk-taking comic whirlwind, captivating audiences with his razor-sharp wit, acute observations and slick take-downs. From the moment he steps on stage, crowds are hooked by Hicks’ infectiously rebellious personality, brash Americanisms and unapologetic style as he creates a one of a kind comedy experience.
Russell has already created bespoke content with Facebook, Instagram and Yahoo. His branded partnerships and commercial work includes Google, PayPal and Zipcar. Russell has also established himself as a major player on the comedy circuit, regularly hosting and headlining at clubs nationwide including Hot Water Comedy Club, The Stand, Glee Clubs and Up the Creek, and has his own monthly residency at Top Secret Comedy Club in London.
In the US, Russell has already appeared on several shows including Direct TV’s What’s News? and in the UK presents Yahoo’s online content Beat The Street and Room of Doom.
Sara Barron is one of the fastest-rising comedians of her generation. Since her 2018 debut at the Edinburgh Fringe, she’s starred on shows including Live at the Apollo (BBC), Would I Lie to You? (BBC) and Frankie Boyle’s New World Order (BBC).
A powerhouse live act, Sara’s two stand-up hours, For Worse (2018) and Enemies Closer (2019) have sold out at both the Edinburgh Festival and at multiple runs in London’s Soho Theatre. She was nominated for ‘Best Newcomer’ at the Edinburgh Comedy Awards and at the Chortle Awards, as well as receiving rave reviews from publications including The Times, The Guardian, The Independent, The Evening Standard and The Scotsman.
Sara’s further television credits include 8 Out of 10 Cats (C4), Hypothetical (DAVE), Richard Osman’s House of Games (BBC), Alan Davies’ As Yet Untitled (DAVE), Roast Battle (Comedy Central) and Hello, America (Quibi). On radio, her credits include appearances on The News Quiz, The Now Show, and Woman’s Hour on Radio 4.
Over 18's Only.
Doors open from 7pm and the show will run from 8pm until 10.30pm (including two intervals)
In the unlikely event that an artist needs to cancel, we reserve the right to change the line up without notice.
Single ticket, valid for one person entry.
|19:00 - 22:30||£20.00|
12th Knot, Sea Containers London, 20 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please note that due to the seating arrangement in 12th Knot, you might be sharing a table with another group/ booking.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. In the unlikely event that a performer needs to cancel their appearance, the management team reserves the right to change the line up without notice.
11. 12th Knot and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.