Established in 1787 this bar is truly on of Camdens’s oldest. The Camden Head offers a relaxing atmosphere, affordable quality beers and tasty pub food served by a friendly staff. You can also enjoy live music and comedy gigs by night. Upstairs there is also a function room with fire place and cosy…
Alternative Pick of the Fringe in Camden
- The Camden Head
Laugh Out London comedy club returns to the Camden Head in Camden after a summer break with a very special Alternative Pick of the Fringe show.
We’ve chosen four of the most interesting and experimental acts with shows at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe this year and brought them together in one awesome bill of weird and wonderful comedy.
Date: Friday 4th September 2015
Venue: The Camden Head, 100 Camden High St, London NW1 0LU
Nearest tube: Camden Town (7 minutes walk)
Time: Doors 8pm, Start 8.30pm
Tickets: £4 advance, £5 door
Twitter star Adam received huge acclaim for his debut hour at the Edinburgh Fringe this year, which was the perfect showcase for his silly, energetic humour.
Foster’s Edinburgh Comedy Award Best Newcomer 2015 – nominee
“Fast, funny, and vibrant, this is an assured debut from a man who deserves all the ‘one-to-watch’ tips he attracts” – **** Chortle
“An hour of almost non-stop jokes, spoken at breakneck speeds by a guy who is going places” – **** Broadway Baby
“One to watch…” -Time Out
**** – The Public Reviews ****- Arts Award Voice
Bizarre and anarachic character comedy that you wont forget. Winner of the Malcolm Hardee award for comic originality in 2014
“Hilarious full-on insanity that’s rarely matched” – Chortle
“Intense, anarchic, and near-hysterical shows are a gem in the Fringe. This is one” – **** The Skinny
Sketch duo who have been making waves with their naval themed show “LetLuce in Sea Men (A Naval Tale)” (Making waves? Yeah?!)
“A big, daft hour of comedy that could make the most grizzled seaman crack a smile” – **** Chortle
“This is, fundamentally, a joyful hour of storytelling” – **** The Skinny
“Wonderful off the wall genius, a must see for anyone of a silly persuasion” – ****
MC: Joz Norris
A Laugh Out London regular who always impresses with his affable charm and brilliant imagination.
Online advance ticekts
|20:30 - 22:45||£4.00|
100, Camden High Street,Camden, NW1 0LU
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.