Matt Rees | Harriet Kemsley | James Loveridge | Stephen Bailey
London's most milky comedy night gets off to a bang with the incredible Canadian:
Having appeared on TV, multiple Edinburgh Fringe outings and in his own mirror, he's now performing on the biggest night of his life at Green Milk Comedy under the stairs of The Pipeline in Liverpool Street.
A brand of comedy unto himself, if you don't know the name, get to know!... the name...
And as if that wasn't enough, we've got a 4 other acts that will absolutely blow you away...
Matt Rees: A welsh comedian with funny protein bonds
"Matt Rees has generated a huge buzz on the circuit over the past year with his unique brand of well-crafted gags and acerbic delivery earning him high praise from audiences and critics alike." - BBC Comedy
Harriet Kemsley: sports a rather lovely duffel coat
"A quirky, very funny new stand-up who won last year’s Funny’s Funny competition and reached the Laughing Horse New Act of the Year final."
James Loveridge: not the footballer
"James manages to weave his quick-witted charm together with his natural story telling ability to make him one of the most exciting prospects out there and a raconteur of the truest form." - His Own Website
Stephen Bailey: funnier than a box of marbles
"He's very funny, very funny."- Matthew Wright, The Wright Stuff - and if Matthew Wright isn't right, then we're all well and truly lost.
All of this for the incredible early bird price of £8 per ticket!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.