Friday 31st July marks 2 years since we started our Untitled parties and we aim to celebrate this wonderful occasion in style. For our birthday shindig we’ve booked a local lad who is causing quite a stir in the city not only for his DJ’ing but also for his parties and label. We are of course talking about Tief head honcho, Hesseltime.
Having attended a fair few Tief parties over the last couple of years we’ve witnessed Matt Hesselworth in action several times and have always been thoroughly impressed. We thought it was about time we got him down to grace the decks of The Horse and Groom. Tief has been going from strength to strength with their ever reliable nights at Corsica Studios and Dance Tunnel featuring guests such as Prosumer, Gerd Janson, Patrice Scott, Pepe Bradock, Hunee, Efdemin and Tin Man to name but a few. This is night that is very consistent and has built a dedicated fan base that allows them to book up and coming diverse artists alongside the big name guests we all love. It really is the perfect formula.
Tief branched out into the label market and found it’s feet early with excellent releases showcasing artists like Juju and Jordash, Arttu, Portable and Sisterhood. New release Toolbox by Manuel Fischer is a firm favourite with us and features a couple of cracking remixes from Amir Alexander and Oskar Offermann. With releases in the pipeline from esteemed artists Efdemin, Francis Inferno Orchestra and DJ October the label looks be continuing to head in the right direction.
On warm up duties for this one we’ve invited down a good friend and Pepe’s regular (those in the know, know) to bring his warm house grooves to the party. Thomas Gornall is, we feel, the perfect man to get things started on what’s certain to be a busy one.
As usual our residents Ewan Smith & Chris Graham will be taking you through their unique blend of deep, groove heavy house and techno.
Get in touch for concession list for cheaper entry on the night.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.