Jose Cuervo Tradicional The Land of the Dead
- No reviews.
- 93 Feet East
This November Jose Cuervo Tradicional and top theatre company Gideon Reeling are hosting the most vibrant party in town with an unforgettable immersive Day of the Dead fiesta, transporting partygoers into 'The Land of the Dead' to party alongside spiritual characters from the world of the deceased.
The unique spin on Día de los Muertos by Jose Cuervo, will see revellers transported to a London version of this grand and reverent Mexican celebration. Complete with decorated altars, prepared with offerings for the return of people’s ancestors, attendees will be whisked from the graveyard vigil and taken on a mesmeric, once-in-a-lifetime journey into a spiritual ‘Land of the Dead’.
The interactive performance will host an array of characters that will invite those in attendance to explore the tales and themes of this cultural Mexican festival. But will you be able to tell the living and the dead apart?
Taking place at Shoreditch’s trendy 93 Feet East, the night will feature Day of the Dead themed cocktails, a mariachi band, sugar skulls, music from celebrity DJ Goldierocks, and a tequila bar draped in colourful marigolds, the traditional orange flower of the Mexican celebration, for the ultimate Instagram-worthy snap.
Tickets also include 2 free Jose Cuervo cocktails and entry to Lupita's Day of the Dead after party
Land of the Dead
LAND OF THE DEAD ticket, 2nd November 2018
|19:00 - 23:00||Free admission|
93 Feet East, 150, Brick Ln, Shoreditch, London, E16QL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Jose Cuervo Tradicional The Land of the Dead, You should also check out...